Scoot around town on the cool and powerful, gray Razor E300 Electric Motorized Scooter.
Tist and throttle to crank up the fun with this scooter, which will be the talk of the neighborhood. The E300 super-sized deck and frame are built to stand up to the adventurous abilities of responsible teen and adult riders. Featuring an all-steel frame and fork for durability, the large 9-inch wide pneumatic front, and rear tires will have you flying safely even on rough surfaces. Leave other riders in the dust with the high-torque, electric punch, and hit speeds up to 15 miles per hour for up to 40 minutes of continuous fun. Rejuvenate with the rechargeable battery that has a short charge time. Put the power and control in your hands with the twist-grip acceleration control and hand-operated rear brakes.
Be prepared to look fly and feel the wind in your hair on the Electric Motorized Scooter from Razor.
- Super-sized deck and frame scooter design is ready to roll for teen and adult riders up to 220 pounds
- Powered by a 250-watt, high-torque, single-speed, quiet chain-driven motor that delivers a top speed of up to 15 miles per hour
- Rechargeable 24V sealed lead-acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous fun
- Built with an all-steel frame and fork for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use wherever you are
- Equipped with large 9-inch wide pneumatic front and rear tires to support riders while helping to soften out the rough surfaces for a smooth ride
- Additional features include soft rubber twist-grip acceleration control, hand-operated rear brakes, and a retractable kickstand
- Battery character is included
- Weight limit: 220 pounds
- Age recommendation: 13+
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions: 41 x 17 x 42 inches
- Weight: 42.53 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.