KingCamp's 2-Person 87x59 Inch Double Sleeping Bag is the perfect solution for couples or families who love to spend time outdoors.
With a temperature rating of 20 degrees and an additional 2.5 pounds of cotton filling, this sleeping pad will keep you warm and cozy in most weather conditions. Measuring 87 by 59 inches with 2 built-in pillows, you will have ample space to accommodate 2 adults and a child to sleep comfortably. You can also separate this XXL sleeping pad into two for individual use.
This sleeping bag is made with high-quality, waterproof materials, and a double-sided durable zipper ensures comfort and longevity. Adding up to the versatile design, this sleeping pad also allows you to adjust the temperature inside through the zippers.
KingCamp's 2-Person 87x59 Inch Double Sleeping Bag is an excellent choice for couples or small families who love creating outdoor memories. Its spacious design, waterproof materials, and built-in pillows make it a comfortable and reliable choice for any outdoor adventure.
- 2-person sleeping bag great for couples or families that can be separated into two backpacking sleeping bags for individual use
- Designed with a temperature rating of 20 degrees and an additional 2.5 pounds of cotton filling to provide ultimate comfort and warmth even in cool temperatures
- Comes with a carrying bag and 2 comfortable pillows that offer reliable neck support
- Easy to carry because of the lightweight and compact design
- Built to withstand harsh weather conditions making it the ideal sleeping bag for outdoor adventures
- Double-sided zipper makes it easy to get in and out while also allowing you to adjust the temperature inside
- Material: Polyester
- Color: Grey
- Folded Dimensions: (L x W x H) 11.8 x 11.8 x 20 inches
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 86.6 x 59 x 6.5 inches
- Weight: 6.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.