Keep your stock tank from freezing during the harsh winter months with the API 1500-Watt Thermostatic Winter Floating Pond Water Deicer Heater.
Suitable for use in any pond with a capacity of 100 to 300 gallons of water, this pond heater is versatile and can be used for a variety of applications. The deicer utilizes advanced thermostatic control and thermal feedback mechanisms to maintain optimal heating levels while avoiding overheating. Proper operation is a priority with this pond water heater, as the thermostat is strategically positioned above the heating element to protect it from damage in low-water conditions. The stainless steel heating element resists corrosion, ensuring that it remains in excellent condition even after extended use and ensuring the effectiveness of the device.
The durability of the pond water deicer is enhanced by the sturdy, rugged plastic housing that encases the pond deicer float. This housing allows it to effortlessly float on the surface of your artificial pond water, adapting to changing water levels. Additionally, the 15-foot anti-rub cord gives you the flexibility to position the floating pond deicer wherever you need it in your system.
Designed to provide reliable performance, the API Floating Pond Water Deicer ensures that your pond remains ice-free and your livestock have access to vital water all year long.
- Durable floating deicer and heater with durable design for ponds, ideal for keeping your system running free from ice all winter long and allowing fresh oxygen to reach your pond for healthy fish
- Rugged plastic housing encloses float designed to keep unit floating on the surface of your pond that won’t sink over time
- Energy-efficient operation keeps ponds with capacity of 100 to 300 gallons free of ice without overheating due to thermal feedback
- Strong stainless steel heating element positioned above the thermostat, overheat protection, and thermostat controls to keep deicer secure and accessible
- Anti-rub cord is 15 feet in length with a long-lasting protector that keeps the heating element secure during use
- Wattage: 1,500 watts
- Voltage: 120 volts/60 Hz (can be used with standard residential outlets)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 8 x 5.5 inches
- Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.