Power through projects with zero emissions and zero maintenance with GreenWorks' 80 Volt 2.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery for Yard Tools.
The GreenWorks Pro 80 Volt Max System offers one of the most powerful cordless battery platforms in outdoor power equipment, so you can get all your landscaping done with maximum power and efficiency, and minimum cost and time. The battery rapidly charges in 45 minutes to full capacity, while the onboard LED fuel indicator provides your remaining power on demand. This battery is compatible with over 20 Greenworks 80V tools such as lawn mowers and leaf blowers. This tool is easy to use with low maintenance, requiring no maintenance and no gas. With 80 volts of power, you can tackle large tasks for anywhere in your yard.
Powering an assortment of Greenworks outdoor lawn and garden power tools, the Greenworks 80 Volt 2.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery puts power in the palm of your hand.
- 80 Volt 4.0 Ah Battery for yard and garden tools such as leaf blowers and lawn mowers
- High-performance 80-volt Lithium-Ion battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss
- On-board LED fuel indicator provides your remaining power on demand
- Battery reaches 100-percent charge in only 45 minutes
- Lighter weight power source compared to gas tanks
- Compatible with multiple tools and charger model GCH8040
- Battery Amp Hours: 2.5 Ah
- Battery Style: Slide
- Battery Type Lithium-ion
- Voltage: 80 volts
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.00 x 3.75 x 7.75 inches
- Weight: 3.75 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 4-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.