When you've got yard work to do, keeping your tools organized is essential for efficient, easy, grab-and-go use. Count on the 4-pack of Suncast Tool Hangers to secure your gardening accessories and make your outdoor chores a little bit easier to tackle.
Each 2-foot hanger holds up to 60 pounds of weight, distributed across all hooks, which is great for storing varying-weight items like rakes, shovels, trimmers, and more. With a capacity for up to 6 long-handled tools, the garden tool storage hanger provides plenty of space for your arsenal of yard and garden accessories. The tilt-back design ensures tools stay in place so they don't slip, slide, or fall, minimizing damage to your tools or accidental injuries. Mount together on 1 stud (16 or 24-inch stud centers) with the interlocking parts. The tool storage organizer is recommended to mount in multiple locations for maximum stability.
This 4-pack of Suncast Wall-Mount Tool Organizers provides a simple solution for maintaining a put-together storage area so you can focus more on each project and less on clutter.
- Pack of 4 hangers holds up to 60 pounds of long-handled tools; Weight distributed evenly across all hooks
- 2-foot length keeps up to 6 tools neatly organized and easily accessible
- Tilt-back design ensures tools stay in place, minimizing damage to your tools or accidental injuries
- Simple assembly with interlocking parts
- Mounts to 16 or 24-inch stud centers; Recommended mounting in multiple locations for maximum stability
- Color: Platinum metallic
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 25 x 5.25 x 4.25 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited warranty against failure resulting from defects in workmanship at the time of purchase
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.