Bring a sense of order and organization to your tools with the Suncast V713 2 Foot Wall Mounted Garage Garden Hand Tool Organizer in Platinum.
This durable, heavy-duty wall-mounted hand tool organizer is a great storage solution that will increase your productivity and reduce your frustration, knowing your tools will always be just where you need them. This organizer is easy to assemble, with interlocking parts. Install it on a wall in your utility room, garage, or warehouse space. It can hold a variety of small tools and, thanks to its tilt-back design, tools won’t fall off the organizer.
Attach the pieces together on 1 stud for added stability; this organizer can mount to 16- or 24-inch stud centers. It can hold up to 30 pounds of small garden tools. The smart tilt-back design prevents tools from falling, keeping everything in its place and easily accessible.
The 2 Foot Wall Mounted Garage Garden Hand Tool Organizer from Suncast will make gardening a much more pleasant, productive pursuit because you won’t be missing your important tools.
- Tool Hanger mounts to 16-inch or 24-inch stud centers; Recommend mounting in multiple locations for maximum stability.
- Intended to be mounted on a wall to the studs, NOT for mounting to plastic sheds; Holds 30 lbs. evenly distributed over all hooks
- Holds a variety of small tools and brushes to keep your garage or storage space uncluttered
- Tilt-back design keeps tools in place, preventing any falling objects
- Tool Organizer measures 2' and features an interlocking design
- 2-foot long wall-hanger organizer will hold a variety of small garden tools and brushes
- Easy to assemble with interlocking parts
- Smart tilt-back design keeps tools from falling off
- Color: Platinum
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25 X 4.25 X 3.75 inches
- Weight: 0.95 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.