Concealing your garden hose so it doesn't interrupt your beautiful garden, the HC Companies 21-Inch Garden Hose Pot offers an efficient and convenient place to stow your hose.
Hiding away your hose while keeping it close at hand, the compact pot sits right on your porch, deck, or patio or blends into your garden for easy storage. Designed to hold the entire hose, the 21-inch pot contains tubes from 75 feet up to 100 feet in length. A small port at the bottom of the hose allows you to link one end to an exposed faucet without having to remove the hose from the pot. The large opening at the top of the holder provides easy access, letting you easily remove your hose and put it back when not in use.
Perfectly paired with the Terrazzo series of pots, the holder blends in with your other decor to hide your hose away in plain sight. The compact size, measuring 21 inches in diameter, fits well in any space.
Helping you hide away your garden hose, the 21-Inch Garden Hose Pot by HC Companies keeps your irrigation hose close at hand without interrupting your decor.
- Lightweight and durable, the pot conveniently stores away your garden hose so you can hide the hose safely out of the way
- Designed to hold the entire hose, the 21-inch pot contains hoses from 75 feet up to 100 feet in length
- Built to last, the durable and rotationally-molded garden hose holder withstands the elements to protect your hose
- Perfectly pairs with the Terrazzo series of pots, blending in with your other decor to hide your hose in plain sight
- Compact size, the pot measures just 21 inches in diameter, perfect for hiding your hose away in any space
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 21 x 21 x 9.38 inches
- Weight: 3.70 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.