Start your little archery fanatic or hunter off on the right foot by equipping with an excellent beginner's archery set in the Genesis Kids Left Hand Mini Bow Kit with Belt Tube Quiver and Aluminum Arrows.
This kids' bow and arrow set includes everything your youngster will need to get started with the bow, belt tube quiver, adjustable arm guard, 5 aluminum arrows, 3/16" hex wrench and owner's manual. Everything included is American made and is an excellent kit to learn how to shoot.
This smaller, lighter hunting bow and arrow kit has a zero-let off feature that helps "pull" the string from the fingers upon release, making it easier for young shooters to shoot. This bow set is extremely durable and will make a great gift for your kiddo.
- Versatile design with a draw length range of 14-25 inches and adjustable draw weight of 6-12 pounds
- Customizable weight and length ranges allow for easier draw and aim without becoming fatigued
- Weighing only 2 pounds, this bow is ideal for anyone looking to experience the thrills for archery for the first time at any age
- Unique cam design that allows for no tuning problems, less recoil, more accuracy and less noise
- Kit includes compound bow, tube quiver, arm guard, and 5 XX75 premium aluminum arrows
- The Genesis Mini bow was made in the USA with durable light weight components
- Left Handed
- Adjustable draw length range: 14-25 inches
- Adjustable draw weight: 6-12 pounds
- Axle-to-Axle length: 29.5 inches
- Brace height: 6 1/8 inches
- Weight, bow: 2 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.