Winterize your recreational vehicle, maximize performance, and keep your rig in good condition all year long with these 3 RecPro RV Antifreeze Concentrate Fluids.
These antifreeze concentrates come in a 32-ounce container and are a simple way to winterize your RV when the temperatures start to drop. When mixed as directed, it provides burst protection down to 50 degrees below Fahrenheit. The mixture is formulated to be added to all freshwater intakes in order to pressurize the system. Allow antifreeze to flow freely throughout faucets and fixtures to keep water lines from freezing over, expanding, or breaking. With these antifreeze concentrate solutions, you can get your rig ready for winter in no time.
For optimal RV adventure preparedness, it is recommended to mix these additives by combining 1 part antifreeze concentrate with 3 parts distilled water. This mixture will yield a gallon of antifreeze, ensuring you are ready for any RV adventure. After the winter is over, simply flush the fluid out of your water line system with fresh water for about 15 minutes or until all traces of the pink color are no longer present.
When it's time to winterize your RV plumbing system, you can't take any shortcuts. Keep your system protected over the winter when you add these 3 RV Antifreeze Concentrate from RecPro to your recreational vehicle necessities.
- Pack of 3 antifreeze propylene glycol concentrate fluids in an ample 32-ounce capacity bottle for effective winterization of RV water line systems
- Multipurpose application delivers versatile options and allows for use in cabins, pools, RVs, and marine craft systems
- Provides burst protection of water pipes down to 50 degrees below 0 degrees Fahrenheit when mixed as directed for best functionality
- Recommended mixture ratio of 1 part concentrate to 3 parts water yields 1 gallon of antifreeze for optimal performance
- Easily flush out excess antifreeze with fresh water for 15 minutes to return the vehicle systems to normal operation in warmer months
- Material: Propylene Glycol
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 5 x 2 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.