When you've got to take a long walk to refill your gas tank, you ought to have a gas can that can move with you. The Scepter Flo N' Go DuraMax 14-Gallon Portable Fuel Tank with Pump is an ideal solution for farm, rural, and marine use thanks to its sturdy wheels, tall body, and handle.
With 6-inch wheels, this fuel can travel over rough terrain without the need to carry it the whole time. The 14-gallon capacity minimizes the number of trips you'll have to take between your garage and your thirsty engines. This container comes with a 10-foot fuel hose with a gas pump handle you can stop and start as needed. There are multiple shut-off valves at the tank and hose to prevent spills at the disconnect.
Since the fuel container meets the Department of Transportation and UN transportation requirements, you can expect its heavy-duty polyethylene materials to hold up to long-term use with minimal spilling. Filled with fuel, the Duramax gas can weighs roughly 112 pounds and requires 2 adults to lift the caddy.
If you are looking for a versatile and dependable choice for anyone requiring a portable and efficient fuel storage and transfer solution, your search is finally over. No more spilling fuel or overfilling tanks when you carry fuel with the Flo N' Go DuraMax 14-Gallon Portable Fuel Tank with Pump from Scepter.
- Flo n' go pump eliminates fuel spills and overfills with stop-and-go gas pump handle
- Sturdy caddy design, 6-inch wheels, and heavy-duty top handle lets you maneuver the gas can over rough terrain
- Features multiple shut-off valves to ensure safe and easy hose disconnection; Spill-proof shut-off for mess-free fueling
- Siphon and gravity-driven action fuels equipment; Flow rate of 2 gallons per minute in siphon mode
- 14-gallon fuel can includes 10-foot long fuel hose with siphon pump and pump holder handle
- Bolt-on hanger makes for convenient hose storage right on the fuel container
- Made of high-density polyethylene which resists corrosion and denting
- Filled with fuel, the fuel can weighs roughly 112 pounds and requires 2 adults to lift the caddy
- Ideal for generators, gas-powered tools, watercraft, ATVs, and more
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.2 x 12.7 x 33.8 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.