Say goodbye to messy and disorganized sewer hoses with the 6-pack of Adjustable Sewer Hose Cradle from Camco.
The Sewer Hose Cradle is a convenient and versatile solution for RV and camper owners. Designed to hold and support sewer hoses securely, this pack includes 6 adjustable cradles that accommodate hoses of various lengths and sizes. The cradles are made from durable materials and can withstand any weather, ensuring long-lasting performance.
With their adjustable design, these cradles can be easily set to the desired height and angle, providing optimal support and eliminating sagging or leaks in the hose. The cradles also feature a stable base that can be secured to the ground for added stability.
Portable, easy to assemble and disassemble, this sewer hose cradle is an ideal set of equipment for camping trips. This 6-pack of Adjustable Sewer Hose Cradle from Camco is definitely the ultimate accessory for maintaining cleanliness and convenience in your RV or camper.
- Includes (6) 30-inch sections with (4) stakes each, supporting up to 20 feet of sewer hose
- Adaptable sewer hose support helps lift and guide sewer hose to aid in the movement of waste downward
- Built with (6) independent troughs that can make turns or go over curbs or obstructions
- Can be stacked for added stability, but doesn’t need to be staked
- With the stakes locked in place, the support cradle can be elevated up to 10 inches off the ground; When not elevated by the stakes, the distance between the ground and the lowest part of the support cradle is 1-3/4 inches; The distance between the highest part is 4 inches
- Nests for easy storage
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30.5 x 12.4 x 9.8 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.