Looking for an affordable and versatile bike rack to take on your next adventure? The Yakima DoubleDown 4 Tilting Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack is just what you need! This hanging rack is designed to fit 1.25-inch and 2-inch hitches and can carry up to four bikes with traditional frame geometry. If you have bikes with slanted top tubes, you'll need the TubeTop adapter (sold separately).
The DoubleDown 4 is easy to install and load. It is also designed to tilt out of the way when not in use, allowing you to access your trunk with ease. The TriggerFinger technology lets you fold down the arms with one press of a button for a lower profile when not in use. The SwitchBlade anti-sway cradle eliminates bike-to-bike contact, preventing interference and scratches. It also comes with a durable powder coat finish to stand up to your adventurous lifestyle. For added peace of mind, you can purchase the DeadLock (sold separately) to lock your bikes to your hitch mount and the hitch mount to your vehicle.
This versatile hitch-mount is compatible with 1.25-inch and 2-inch hitch receivers (class I, II, and III) out of the box, so no additional hardware is needed to use it. The Yakima DoubleDown 4 Tilting Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack is the perfect accessory for your next biking adventure!
- Bike rack can hold 4 bicycles for maximum convenience with a traditional frame that attaches to cars, trucks, and SUVs
- High-quality aluminum construction with a durable powder coat finish stands up to any adventure while on the road
- Features a SwitchBlade anti-sway cradle to eliminate bike-to-bike contact to avoid interferences and scratches
- Made to tilt out of the wary when not in use and can fold down with a press of a button for a lower profile
- Compatible with 1.25-inch and 2-inch hitch receivers for simple installation with no hardware tools required
- Fits traditional frame bikes; Add the TubeTop (sold separately) for slanted top tube bikes
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.00 x 14.00 x 44.00 inches
- Weight: 31.00 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Other
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.