When wanderlust calls, answer with the Yakima NX General Travel Vehicle Rooftop Cargo Carrier Box, your ticket to limitless travel possibilities. Designed for the modern adventurer, this cargo box seamlessly blends form and function, ensuring your travels are as stylish as they are practical.
With a colossal 18 cubic feet of cargo space, this carrier box eagerly accommodates your wildest dreams. Pack it all, from luggage to sports gear, camping essentials to snowboards up to 84.65 inches long. Safety is paramount, and this roof box delivers with a removable torque-limiting knob, providing a secure and worry-free installation on any journey. No matter the destination, your precious cargo remains protected. Also, the internal usable space with an unobstructed flattened floor maximizes your gear-carrying potential. Experience ease like never before with dual-sided openings for convenient access from either side of your vehicle. The integrated interior tie-down points keep your gear secure, while SKS locks provide an extra layer of peace of mind. Included universal mounting hardware also ensures compatibility with Yakima StreamLine crossbars, factory bars, and aerodynamic crossbars, making it your trusty travel companion for any vehicle.
Embark on your journey today and let the Yakima NX General Travel Cargo Box redefine the way you travel.
- Enjoy a generous 18 cubic feet of cargo space to carry all your gear and essentials with this roof carrier box
- Removable torque limiting knob ensures a secure installation, giving you peace of mind on every journey
- Convenient unobstructed flattened floor that provides more usable internal space for your belongings
- Versatile design fits all Yakima StreamLine crossbars as well as factory or aerodynamic crossbars
- Optimized hatch clearance for a snug vehicle fit, ensuring the box complements your car's aesthetics
- Full metal opening handle is easy to use and locks gear inside the box and the box to the vehicle
- Dual-sided opening makes accessing your cargo a breeze from either side of your vehicle
- Integrated interior tie-down points keep your belongings in place during transit, preventing shifting and damage
- Included SKS locks provide an additional layer of security for your valuable cargo
- NX nano-texture on both lid and base for a clean sleek look
- Hauls gear for up to 4 campers and can accommodate snowboards and skis up to an impressive 76.77 inches
- Minimum crossbar spread: 24 inches
- Maximum crossbar spread: 40 inches
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 84 x 36 x 16.5 inches
- Weight: 53 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.