Ensure you are properly hydrated on your outdoor trips with this 5 5-gallon water Jug from Scepter.
Add this 5-gallon water bottle to your camping essentials and camping gear to have clean and potable water on hand always. Unlike other water bottles, this is carefully constructed from plastic that does not add taste, odor, or chemicals to the water.
Features a carry handle, this lightweight 5-gallon water bottle is portable and ideal as distilled water storage for drinking, cooking in your camp kitchen, or as emergency water storage for when clean water is needed, such as water for a camp shower. It makes the transfer of this water storage container easy to transport from your vehicle to your campsite. In addition to the handle, this 5-gallon water jug dispenser includes a large cap assembly which also has a small pour cap option and vent for easy pouring and is guaranteed to have no spills or leaks. There is also a locking tab and plastic tether to ensure the cap is secured and won't fall off.
Another feature of this camping water container is its durability against impact damage which mirrors military specifications. This water dispenser design is ideal for camping, tailgating, and off-road adventures.
Add this 5-gallon water dispenser from Scepter to your outdoor survival kits, camping accessories, or hurricane preparedness items, and make sure you will always have clean water at your fingertips, be it during emergencies or when you go out and enjoy nature's beauty.
- Carry clean water with you on your next camping trip
- Carrying handle allows for easy transporting
- Made with food-grade LDPE and HDPE plastic
- BPA free: Will not add taste, odor or chemicals to water
- Small spout makes it easier to fill water bottles
- Minimum wall thickness: .10-inch (2.5 mm)
- Capacity: 5 gallons/20 liters
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.7 x 6.8 x 18.8 inches
- Weight: 4.33 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.