Every kid around town will be making big waves and even bigger dunks playing around on the Big Blast Inflatable Water Park from Banzai all summer long.
This incredible outdoor waterpark includes multiple parts that will keep your children busy for hours at a time. Equipped with a continuous water-blasting cannon, lagoon-styled pool, climbing wall, cushiony slide, water-spraying hose, and a built-in basketball hoop and ball, there's no limit to the imaginative play kids can have!
Including a blower motor, you're able to inflate this water park in less than 2 minutes. With the ground stakes, you can ensure maximum stability while kids slide, climb, and splash. This water-fun blowup toy is recommended for kids that are 5 to 12 years of age and is full of good times under the blazing hot summer.
Have a blast and make a splash this summer with the Inflatable Big Blast Splash Slide Lagoon Pool Water Park from Banzai.
- Prepare for takeoff as you climb, slide, and splash all summer long with the super-sized inflatable that's sure to be a crowd-pleaser
- Scale the climbing wall or speed down the 8-foot tall slide into the refreshing wading area to guarantee a cool summer
- Built with a basketball hoop and inflatable ball for extra game-time fun; Rush down the slide or dodge the spray from the attached water-blasting cannon
- Easy and speedy setup time with included air blower motor to ensure your little ones slipping and sliding in just 2 minutes
- Includes a convenient storage bag, stability anchor stakes, an anchor bag, air blower motor, and hose attachment
- Recommended for kids ages 5 to 12 years old and is made to support up to 150 pounds of weight
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 173 x 127 x 95 inches
- Maximum weight: 150 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 60-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.