Restore your watercraft's fuel injection performance with the GeLuoXi EBY-101722-2436 High-Pressure Electric Fuel Pump for Marine Engines.
An essential part of your boat's continued performance, fuel pumps are responsible for carrying fuel from the gas tank to individual engine cylinders. Ensuring your engine can sustain peak high-pressure, 42 PSI combustion, and quick starts, this electric fuel pump is a perfect replacement to help your boat run like new. Unlike carburated fuel pumps, this part features a small unthreaded end for streamlined installation in your marine craft.
Instead of accruing high prices from a dealer, this affordable alternative will save you from unnecessary hassle or spending, while providing you with a premium, high-quality product that will extend the life and enjoyment of your boat. Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications or performance, to help increase efficiency and longer life. Compatible with multi-point injection and electronic fuel injection Mer-cruiser V6 and V8 305, 350, 377, 454, and 503 engines.
Replace an essential part of your boat's fuel system with the EBY-101722-2436 High-Pressure Electric Fuel Pump for Marine Engines from GeLuoXi.
- Restore the function of your watercraft's fuel injection system with this high-pressure electric fuel pump
- Ensures great high-pressure combustion and quick starts to keep your boat running for years to come
- Prevent accruing hefty dealer prices with this affordable, durable, and high-quality alternative
- Maintain the safety and continued performance of your fuel injected marine vehicle's engine with a streamlined unthreaded smaller end
- Compatible with multi-point injection and electronic fuel injection Mer-cruiser V6 and V8 305, 350, 377, 454, and 503 engines
- OEM part numbers: Mercury Marine 861156A1, Mallory 935433 and 9-35433, Sierra 18-35433 and 861156-1, and Airtex E11004
- Lift type: Electric
- Material: Mixed
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.27 x 2.76 x 2.95 inches
- Weight: 1.53 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.