Pump some iron and work your entire body with this Marcy Pro Combo Smith Home Gym Machine. This home gym system comes with various workout stations that combine different strength-building machines including a power tower, utility bench, squat rack, and a dedicated landmine exercise attachment for your benefit.
This machine is jam packed with exercises that help you maintain and achieve a toned and fit physique. This total body training system combines a Smith machine, with precision, linear bearings, an Olympic free weight rack and a cable routed pulley system, all in one attractive and compact design. It not only looks sleek, professional, and sophisticated, but it makes your body look the same. With heavy duty steel construction and a durable powder coated finish, this home work out essential can hold up to 600 pounds of muscle. Featuring wheels for easy transport, this home gym accessory comes with a weight plate storage rack (weights sold separately) that helps with easy cleanup and organization of gear after training sessions. This exercise and fitness equipment has a durable construction with a powder-coated finish and heavy-duty tubular steel while the cage boasts a cable-routed pulley system that enables you to perform several crossover workouts.
Perfect for your basement, garage, or workout area in your house, this Marcy Pro Combo Smith Machine saves you time and money by strength training at home.
- 3 in 1 total body training system packed into a 2 piece compact design
- Heavy duty tubular steel construction with durable powder coated finish
- Adjustable Smith bar catches and Olympic safety stoppers
- Dual overhead pulley system allows for cable cross exercise
- Weight bench finished with high density deluxe boxed upholstery
- 2000 pound tensile strength aircraft cable
- Weight plate storage rack (weights sold separately)
- Dual chrome weight trolley
- Weight capacity: 600 pounds
- Cage assembled dimensions: 86” x 73” x 85”
- Bench assembled dimensions: 48” x 27” x 49”
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
- 3.75 inch nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.