Get the home gym of your dreams with the Pro Smith Machine Home Gym System from Marcy. This single piece of equipment is jam-packed with exercises that help you maintain and achieve a toned and fit physique.
Use the Marcy Pro Smith Machine to safely do Smith machine squats and other power rack exercises. The upper and lower dual cable crossovers utilize 2 pulley systems, allowing you to balance your workout properly. The machine's thoughtful design includes adjustable smith bar catches and Olympic safety stoppers to safeguard against potential accidents, ensuring safety during workouts. The pull-up bar and dip station allow you to use your body weight to work out your upper body. The adjustable bench can be used with the Smith machine for chest presses and various degrees of bench pressing.
It not only looks sleek, professional, and sophisticated, but it makes your body look the same. With a heavy-duty steel construction and a durable powder-coated finish, this exercise machine can hold a maximum user up to 600 pounds. Ideal for your basement, garage, or workout area in your house. Measures 86 inches long, 73 inches wide, and 85 inches tall and weighs 368 pounds.
The Marcy Pro Smith Machine saves you time and money by strength training at home. Take your home workouts to the next level by adding an epic piece of home gym equipment to your arsenal.
- 3-in-1 total body training system packed into a 2-piece compact cage design that is perfect for your home gym
- Heavy-duty tubular steel construction with a durable powder-coated finish ensures your investment lasts a lifetime
- Adjustable smith bar catches and Olympic safety stoppers protect against harmful accidents
- Dual overhead pulley system allows for cable cross exercises that are great for the upper body
- Weight bench finished with high-density deluxe boxed upholstery that won't wear down over time
- Overall weight capacity: 600 pounds
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 86 x 73 x 85 inches
- Weight: 368 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.