Professionally finish your welding jobs with the DEKO DKUS-MMA-200A Stick Arc Portable Lightweight Welding Machine in Blue and Silver.
This lightweight welding machine delivers an excellent arc performance and enables you to obtain precise and smooth finishes in welding, car bodywork, and many other thin steel welding processes. Due to its portable and lightweight design, this welder provides unmatched conveniences and ease of transportation and uses in confined spaces. Ideal for welding stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel, and other metal materials, this unit stands up to daily wear and tear.
The ultra-quiet motor creates significantly less noise pollution, while the closed-loop feedback council, built-in fan, and ultra-low voltage regular provide added safety and reliability. Featuring over-current protection, adjustable welding voltage for exact matching, advanced IGBT inverter technology with a high-duty cycle, and an excellent ignition voltage, you'll love the powerful performance of this compact machine. Ideal for use with 6010, 7018, and 6011 DC stick arc welders, this machine creates a smooth, excellent finish on any welding job.
Enjoy a portable and compact welding machine without losing power and efficiency with the Stick Arc Portable Lightweight Welding Machine from DEKO.
- Energy-saving stick arc portable lightweight welding machine with little spatter, good welding surface, and high welding efficiency
- Complete kit includes MMA welder, electrode holder with cable, work clamp with cable, input power adaptor cable and plug, and plug adapter and brush
- Closed-loop feedback control, built-in fan, and ultra-low voltage regulator on machine provide safe and reliable performance
- Features over-current protection, adjustable welding voltage for exact match, and advanced IGBT inverter technology with high duty cycle
- Ideal for light and medium welding applications and features an easy carrying handle and compact, portable design
- Voltage: 110V/220V dual voltage
- Usage: Ideal for 6010, 7018, and 6011 DC stick arc welder
- Material: Metal
- Color: Blue and silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.91 x 6.30 x 11.82 inches
- Weight: 14.33 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.