These TWO **Rockford Fosgate P2D2-15** 15" 1600 Watt 2-Ohm Punch Series Car Audio Subwoofers will provide "The Punch" you desire by offering 800 watts MAX per sub (1600 watts per pair) and 400 watts RMS per sub (800 watts per pair)! These subs feature Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cones that will deliver superior bass impact; VAST technology that increases the cone surface area up to 25%; an Anodized Voice Coil Former that provides superior heat dissipation (up to 100° at full power levels); A Flex Fit Basket that allows fine-tuning of the mounting position; Stitched Tinsel Leads that reduces fatigue and possible shorting and increasing reliability and performance. The P2D2-15 subs conform to CEA-2031 industry standards to offer the capacity to handle power under continuous demand, not instantaneous power handling, that over time, can damage voice coils. If you are looking for thumping bass, look no further than the Rockford Fosgate P2D2-15 15" 1600 Watt 2-Ohm Punch Series Subwoofers!
**We are an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer!**
Read the Owner's Manual [here.]
Read the Specifications [here.]
- NEW **ROCKFORD FOSGATE P2D2-15** 15" 1600 Watt Car Audio Subwoofer
- MAX Power Handling: 800 Watts (1600 Watts per pair)
- RMS Power Handling: 400 Watts (800 Watts per pair)
- Dual linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille (grille NOT included)
- Size: 15"
- Nominal Impedance: Dual 2-Ohm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.25" (57.7 mm)
- Magnet Weight (oz): 72.8 oz. (2.06 kg.)
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 20
- Re (Ohms): 3.30
- Le (mH): 3.4
- Qms: 6.40
- Qes: 0.69
- Qts: 0.62
- Vas (Liters): 219.6
- Sd (cm2): 894
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 86
- Xmax (mm): 13.3
- Woofer Displacement (in): 0.170 cu. ft. (4.8 Liters)
- Cutout Diameter (in): 13.9 in. (353 mm)
- Mounting Depth (in): 7.34 in. (186.5 mm)
- Quantity: 2 Subs
- CEA-2031 Compliant
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Product Condition: BRAND NEW!
- Part Number: **P2D2-15**
- Warranty: 2 Year VMInnovations Warranty
- ![List item] : http://www.vminnovations.com/sys/resource.ashx?guid=b016c7d41bb24b518fc8b3a030b99f00
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.