This Pair of **ROCKFORD FOSGATE R2D2 10** 1000 Watt 10" 2 Ohm Prime Series DVC Subwoofers deliver optimum Rockford Fosgate sound quality. Each R2D2 10 subwoofer features a Mica injected polypropylene cone, a Stamp Cast basket with spider venting, 12 gauge compression terminals, anodized aluminum voice coil former, PVC trim ring, a linear spider with 16 gauge tinsel leads, and a Dual Voice Coil that provides greater installation flexibility. Also included is a Dual 10" Vented Subwoofer Enclosure! Let these two ROCKFORD FOSGATE R2D2 10 1000 Watt 10" 2 Ohm Prime Series DVC Subwoofers supply your vehicle with thumping bass!
The **Q POWER 10"** Dual Heavy Duty Vented Subwoofer Enclosure features solid 5/8" MDF construction, charcoal carpet covering, a dual vented design, and terminal cup connectors. Turn your ride into a sound machine with the help of the Q POWER 10" Dual Heavy Duty Vented Subwoofer Enclosure!
**We are an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer!**
Read the Subwoofer Owner's Manual [here]
Read the Subwoofer Specifications [here]
: http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/library/2011/5_Subwoofers/1230_56566_01_PrimeR2Sub MAN.pdf
: http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/library/2011/5_Subwoofers/RFPB_R2D2 10 TS_RevE.pdf
- NEW Pair **ROCKFORD FOSGATE R2D2 10** 500 Watt 10" 2 Ohm Prime Series DVC Subwoofers + Dual 10" Vented Enclosure
- Max Power: 500 Watts for each Sub (1000 Watts for the Pair)
- RMS Power: 250 Watts for each Sub (500 Watts for the Pair)
- Quantity: 2 Subwoofers Total
- Size: 10"
- CEA 2031 Compliant
- Mica Injected Polypropylene Cone
- Speaker Connector: Dual 12 Gauge Compression
- Integrated PVC Trim Ring
- Linear Spider with Embedded 16 gauge Tinsel Leads
- Stamp Cast Basket with Spider Venting
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- Impedance: Dual 2 Ohm
- Frequency: 34.6 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86.9 dB
- Optimized for both Sealed and Vented Enclosures
- Magnet Weight: 43 oz.
- Weight: 18 lbs (for the pair)
- Condition: BRAND NEW!
- Part Number: R2D2 10
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- **Brand NEW Q POWER Dual 10" Heavy Duty Vented Box**
- Designed and Built for the Deepest Bass
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Dual Chamber Design
- Shared Slot Port Vent Design
- Charcoal Carpet Covering
- Best Quality Enclosure
- Your 10" Woofers will hit really hard in this enclosure
- Weight: 33 lbs
- DIMENSIONS: 32" (W) x 12" (H) x 14 3/4" (D)
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.