Cook the best meals for your friends and family with the Calphalon Premier 8-Quart Hard Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Multi-Pot. Featuring MinerShield technology, this pot provides you with ultimate durability.
The nonstick multi-pot delivers superior, long-lasting performance for effortless food release over and over again, allowing you to cook with confidence as you serve delicate meals with ease. Equipped with a 3-layer nonstick interior, this pan's hard-anodized aluminum withstands metal utensils, while the exterior is dishwasher-safe for simple cleanup. The multi-pot is also oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit so that the cookware can go from the stovetop into the oven for heating and cooking versatility.
Including steamer inserts, this multi-pot provides hassle-free cooking for pasta-like meals. This multi-purpose pot is also ideal for preparing slow-simmered stews, stocks, and braises while the tempered glass lid traps in heat for an efficient cook. The space-saving design allows you to stack or nest the pot in any order for efficient storage.
Elevate your cooking experience and enjoy having the Calphalon Premier 8-Quart Nonstick Multi-Pot in your kitchen.
- Elevate your cooking skills in the kitchen with the 8-quart multi-pot that includes a tempered glass lid and steamer inserts
- Space-saving design allows the pot to be stacked or nest in any order when stored on other items of similar diameters
- Features long-lasting MineralShield nonstick technology that provides ultimate durability
- Constructed of a 3-layer hard-anodized aluminum interior that withstands metal utensils and everyday use
- Multi-pot is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit for heating and warming versatility
- Built with stainless steel stay-cool handles for easy transporting from the stovetop to serving areas
- Can be placed in the dishwasher after use for simple cleanup
- Suitable to use with most stovetops, including gas, electric, and glass top
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.96 x 12.99 x 13.19 inches
- Weight: 14.77 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.