Choose these three BOSS **P106DVC** 10" 6300 Watt Car Audio Subwoofers to give your music some serious bass! These offer 2100 watts of MAX power per sub (6300 per three), and 1050 watts of RMS power per sub (3150 per three)! Other features include a stamped steel basket, rubber surround, a poly injected cone, and these are best in either sealed or ported enclosures. For serious bass, choose the BOSS **P106DVC** 10" 6300 Watt Car Audio Subwoofers!
- NEW BOSS **P106DVC** 10" 6300 Watt Car Audio Subwoofers (3 Subwoofers)
- MAX Power: 2100 Watts per sub (6300 watts per three)
- RMS Power: 1050 Watts per sub (3150 watts per three)
- Magnet Cover
- Basket Structure: Stamped
- Surround Material: Rubber
- Box Type: Both Sealed or Ported
- DUAL 4 Ohm Voice Coils
- Poly Injected Cone
- Competition Style Binding Posts
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- 2.5" Voice Coil
- Efficiency: 96 dB
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-2.2kHz
- Sealed Enclosure: Small = 0.7 CuFt; Large = 1.7 CuFt
- Ported Enclosure: Small = 1.2 CuFt; Large = 2 CuFt
- Port Diameter: Small = 4"; Large = 4"
- Port Length: Small = 11"; Large = 8"
- Port Frequency: Small = 45 Hz; Large = 40 Hz
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 9516"
- Mounting Depth: 612"
- Dimensions: 7" x 10.63" x 10.63"
- Weight: 33 lbs (shipping for all three)
- Condition: BRAND NEW!
- Part Number: **P106DVC**
- Warranty – 3 Year Authorized Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
- 1 year factory plus 2 years extended from Boss Audio when purchased from VMInnovations
- ![List item]
- : https://www.vminnovations.com/sys/resource.ashx?guid=5c5a60e0aa3a4dcf929acdd720150982
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.