(4) Chauvet Hurricane H700 Fog Machines
This **Chauvet fog machine** is perfect for any party or event. It provides the quality, performance and innovation that Chauvet is known for. This Chauvet fog machine's generous-capacity tank and quick heat-up of water-based fog can fill most venues within minutes. It features a 0.6 liter capacity, a 2.5-minute heat up time, and it includes an attached wired remote.
Trigger the **Chauvet fog machine** using the included wired remote. The LED indicator on the remote indicates when the fogger has reached the required operating temperature. Press
the button on the remote to momentarily output fog. The length of the permanently wired remote is 13 ft (4m). Please note that because the remote is permanently wired it does not have the option to be activated by a wireless remote.
**We are an authorized Chauvet dealer**
- (4) Brand New **Chauvet H 700** Fog/Smoke Machines!
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Output: 1,500 cubic feet per minute
- can fill a 14' square room with 8' ceiling in 1 minute
- Recommended for use in small rooms
- 0.6L tank capacity
- Fog fluid included (0.5L)
- 2.5 minute heat up
- Permanently wired remote
- Water-based fogger
- Fluid consumption: 7.5ml/minute
- Remote Length: 13 ft (4 m)
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 471 W, 3.9 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Weight: 4lbs (1.8kg)
- Size: 8.5in x 7.1in x 4.9in
- 215mm x 180mm x 125mm
- Product Condition: Brand New
- Part Number: H-700 (H700)
- 2-year Warranty: (1-year Manufacturer + 1-year VMInnovations!)
- Warning: This machine was manufactured to use the same brand of fluid as the brand of the machine. When you use fluid that is different from the brand of the machine, it will not be as dense and the machine will break. Keep your machine thriving from gig to gig and use the same brand of fluid as your machine to experience impressive effects for years to come.
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.