Pump up the jams on your boat, jet ski, or motorcycle with these MB Quart NK2 116W 6.5 Inch 120W 2 Way Coaxial Marine Speakers.
With a peak power handling of 240 watts per pair, RMS power of 60 watts per pair, and an impedance of 4 Ohms, these bad boys know how to rock. They are protected for water, dirt, and UV protected against sun fade, and remain musical in all weather conditions.
Witness the smooth transition from high to low frequencies and fall in love with the award winning midrange cones, titanium tweeters, and rust resistant connectors.
Get the sound you've been longing for during your fun activities with these MB Quart NK2 116W 6.5 Inch 120W 2 Way Coaxial Marine Speakers.
- IPX67, Conformal coated, UVA certified, CEA426B
- RMS power handling: 60 watts
- Peak power handling: 120 watts
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency response (+/ 10DB): 35 Hz 21kHz
- Sensitivity: 87.7 dB
- Mounting diameter: 5.59 inches
- Outside diameter: 6.8 inches
- Mounting depth: 3.7 inches
- Mounting height with grill and gasket: 1.13 inches
- Marine grade protection: Life shield
- Protected for water and dirt and UV protected against sun fade
- Tweeter dome material: 0.75 Pure Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Very smooth musical response, high output with minimal required amplifier power
- Surround: Natural butyl rubber
- Remains musical in all weather and does not stiffen in cold
- Cone: 6.5 inch composite poly midrange
- Water resistant composite polypropylene cone with temperature stable Butyl rubber surround mounted on a lightweight composite frame
- Voice coil former: High temperature voice coil and former
- Voice coil is high temperature copper, wound on a Kapton former which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining light in weight
- Spider: Water resistant spider
- Woven fiber composite spider to stabilize the cone and voice coil in all musical situations.
- Cooling system: Front and rear venting
- Air passes through the spider and back plate to exchange air over the voice coil
- Crossover type: 12dB butterworth
- Smooth transition from high to lower frequencies remain musicial and not harsh or distorted
- Frame: Composite ABS and glass fiber frame
- Composites add strenth to the frame without adding distortions or harmonics that can affect the tonal quality of the speaker
- Motor: High energy Y30 motor assembly
- High energy strontium ferrite magnet for higher output with minimal amplifier power
- Grills: Composite
- Marine certified: Yes
- Longer life against harsh conditions, protected against sun fade with UVA paint coating, and conformal coated crossover components protect against fresh and salt water spray as well as dust and sand
- IPX67: Yes
- Tested to the highest marine and motorsports standards for resisting the elements
- Tweeter material: Titanium dome tweeter
- Marine certified crossover
- Conformal coated, butterworth 12dB per octave crossover with PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) tweeter protection
- IPX67, UVA Certified, CEA426B
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 15.5 x 16.25 inches
- Weight: 5.3 pounds
- Quantity: 4 speakers
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.