Repair windows, doors, columns, decks, clapboards, millwork, furniture and more. Continually specified for use on historic homes and buildings. Product is easily mixed at a 1/1 ratio. GREENGUARD certified for virtually no VOCs. Non-hazardous products; safe to use in interior applications.
LiquidWood is a solvent-free, liquid epoxy resin for consolidation and structural reinforcement of rotted/deteriorated wood. LiquidWood will restore and permanently seal existing wood and protect it from further deterioration when absorbed into the raw wood. It is both insect and water-proof. It is the perfect primer and consolidant to be used prior to applying WoodEpox.
WoodEpox is a light-weight, non-sagging, moldable wood replacement compound. It is used to make both structural and aesthetic repairs to rotted, damaged, or missing wood. WoodEpox permanently fills voids and will not shrink or delaminate from the substrate. It can easily be machined, sanded, nailed, and painted, and can be colored with powered dyes and pigments if staining is required. For best results, use with LiquidWood.
- Use LiquidWood as a consolidant to harden and strengthen wood that is soft, porous or falling apart; Once saturated with LiquidWood, fill and rebuild any missing sections of wood using WoodEpox; Repair wood windows, doors, trim, columns, posts, and other wood elements; Makes durable, cost effective, structural repairs; Permanently restores weather, mold, moisture and insect damage
- Easily to apply high-performance compound; Bonds permanently to the existing wood; Will not shrink, delaminate, crack, or crumble
- LiquidWood has a 30-45 minute pot life (working time) after being mixed and the treated wood will harden in just a few hours; WoodEpox has a 20-30 minute pot life and can be mixed and molded by hand; Apply WoodEpox while the LiquidWood is still tacky for a quick and more efficient repair; Plastic gloves are recommended
- Once LiquidWood and WoodEpox harden they are ready to easily sand, saw, route, drill, nail, stain, and paint
- This wood repair kit is GreenGuard certified, meaning that it contains virtually no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and is safe for interior as well as exterior use; Contains no solvents or water; Very low odor
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7 x 7 x 4 inches
- Weight: 1.6 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.