Get the most superior air circulation you've ever dreamed with the Active Air Heavy-Duty 16-Inch Metal Wall Mount Fan. This package is for 2 fans. This 16-inch fan is built to handle the toughest environments. It features 3 speeds, a high speed with 1350 RPM, and an industrial-strength construction. It provides side-to-side oscillation, locks in place, and can tilt up and down to suit all of your needs. It has a powerful, quiet motor with 80 watts and 120 Volts. This fan loves continuous operation, so trust us when we say it was built to run 24/7. Watch your environment flourish when you mount this Active Air Heavy-Duty 16-Inch Metal Fan on your wall.
- 16-inch wall mount fan designed to keep you cool in an industrial setting for indoor and outdoor use
- Equipped with 3 fan speeds to choose from with high speed being 1350 RPM
- Has side to side oscillation capabilities or locks in place
- Fan tilts up and down for maximum coverage
- Steel frame and aluminum blades for maximum durability
- Powerful, quiet motor with maximum wattage and reliability
- Designed for continuous operation and is built to run 24/7
- High speed: 1350 RPM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Wattage: 80 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hertz
- Diameter: 16 inches
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.5 x 6.5 x 23 inches
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
I bought the 2 pack fan. They were shipped separately so at first I thought they got the order wrong, but a quick call straightened it out. Unfortunately they were shipped from two different areas and have a different dial appearance. Of couse they are not next to each other so it will be hard to notice, but since I ordered a two fan pack I didn't think this would be an issue. Also our electrician said they differed in the wiring slightly.