The space-saving design of the Hydrofarm Active Air 8-inch Clip-On Fan is ideal for your hydroponic greenhouse, kitchen, office, bedroom, and nurseries. It's great for basically anywhere space is limited and air circulation is desired.
The spring-loaded plastic clip won't mar surfaces and the adjustable head directs airflow where you need it with its 360-degree flexibility. The fan features plastic blades and the easily removable safety grill makes it easy to clean it when necessary.
Active Air has a high quality magnetic brushless motor for longer life and energy efficiencies. Clip the fan to flood tables for airflow under foliage.
This 6-inch fan has a quiet operation, so it won’t bother you or those around you, and it might just save you on energy costs since you can direct air circulation right where you want it instead of cooling a much larger space. This fan also can be mounted on a wall.
- Clip-on fan for convenient and simple air circulation where you need it
- 8-inch adjustable-angle head that rotates 360 degrees with smooth, ultra-quiet operation
- Features 3 durable plastic blades and easily-removable safety grills to make cleaning a breeze
- 7.5W brushless motor that lasts longer and can be hooked up to fan speed controllers
- Clip-on portable fan is easy to attach and effective for small spaces
- Use to help grow healthy plants, or on your desk, in your kitchen, bedroom, nurseries, and small garden areas
- Brushless motor lasts longer than conventional clip fans that use oil to lubricate rotation
- This fan does not have built-in speed controls but can be hooked to fan speed controllers, such as ACSC
- Location: Indoor and outdoor
- Voltage: DC 5V
- Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz
- Power: 7.5 watts
- Part Number: HORF8
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.75 x 8.75 x 6.75 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.