When you're getting started with a brand new hydroponics system, the obvious things--water, light, and nutrients--are sure to come to your mind in order to ensure that your plants thrive. But did you know that oxygenation is a crucial part of the puzzle in hydroponics? Solve this piece of the puzzle in a snap with the Active Aqua Quiet Air Flow Pump.
If your plants are placed in stagnant water without air pockets for too long, they will start to drown in your reservoir. By using this air pump, you can diffuse air into the water, increasing the dissolved oxygen levels for your plants. Thanks to the multi-level muffler, this air pump is super silent so it won't bother you while you are trying to sleep or work at home.
Make sure your plants thrive with the Active Aqua Quiet Air Flow Pump as a part of your hydroponics system.
- 6 watt air pump that diffuses air into water in your hydroponics system or aquarium
- Performs quietly with a multi-level muffler at a maximum decibel level of 45 and maximum amperage is 0.08 amps
- Special synthetic rubber diaphragm provides consistent airflow output which can be easily adjusted with the pressure dial
- Low power consumption at a maximum of 0.08 amps and pump 15 liters per minute or 240 GPH
- 4 outlets for maximum flexibility
- Comes complete with 120-volt, 4-foot cord
- Product type: Airflow pump
- Material: Metal and plastic
- Wattage: 3 watts
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6 x 4.1 x 9.4 inches
- Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 16
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.