The AeroPilates Premier 700 reformer rests on a stand, making it easier to get on and off the machine. It includes a 2-inch taller cardio rebounder, a larger, trapezoidal platform to provide more room for your torso, and a wider foot bar for a better range of motion for hips and legs. The head and neck support pillow is also included to nurture your neck and support your head as a natural extension of your spine while jumping or performing exercises.
With 4 black resistance cords, you will be able to achieve the correct level of resistance to make your workout as intense as you can endure. Most unique to AeroPilates, the Freeform Cardio rebounder will help you reach and maintain your desired weight, flatten your stomach, strengthen your pelvic floor, and target your goal heart rate as effectively as with a treadmill without the unnecessary stress on your joints. The risers at the head of the machine allow you to adjust the angle of the straps to make the exercises more challenging.
- Adjustable resistance with 4 heavy-duty, elastic bungee cords
- Flared, padded, wider platform 24 inches wide
- Padded, wider foot bar; 24 inches wide
- Large AeroPilates Stand included, which elevates the reformer 10 inches off the ground
- High-density foam shoulder pads
- Padded, 3-position adjustable headrest with head and neck support pillow included
- Furry hand & foot straps for added comfort
- Risers that allow for 4 levels of strap height adjustability
- AeroPilates full-color workout wall chart
- Rope adjustment brackets simplify changing the length
- Adjustable resistance with 4 heavy-duty, elastic bungee cords for all fitness levels to improve strength, flexibility, cardiovascular fitness, and range-of-motion
- Large AeroPilates stand make the Premier easier to get on and off and allows you to perform more exercises than you could if the reformer was on the floor
- Pulley risers with 4 height options make it easy to adjust the rope height to prevent rubbing
- 6 non-skid supports, two on each end and two in the middle, for added stability
- Foldable frame with wheels for easy portability and storage
- Weight limit: 300 pounds
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 86.25 x 20 x 14 inches
- Weight: 109 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.