Show off your green thumb and count on the Age Old Nutrients Grow Liquid Plant Fertilizer to produce enhanced growth and big blooms you'll love to display.
This plant fertilizer is natural-based, odorless, and formulated with a high nitrogen content for helping your plants grow big and strong. The 12-6-6 Nitrogen-Phosphorus-Potassium blend includes a 2-to-1 nitrogen ratio for enhanced growth and plant vigor. Use this plant food as a foliar feed or soil drench for your outdoor or indoor plants during the vegetative stage and watch them grow and thrive. You can even use this liquid blend for seeds and transplants!
For best results, feed once per week or every 3rd watering. This may be subject to adjustments depending on the type of soil media being used. This concentrated fertilizer must be diluted for optimum results, providing necessary nutrients and beneficial substances needed for healthy plants and increased biological activity.
- 1 gallon of natural-based, odorless, high nitrogen liquid fertilizer for indoor and outdoor plants
- Provides necessary nutrients and beneficial substances needed for healthy plants and increased biological activity
- 12-6-6 NPK with 2 to1 nitrogen ratio for enhanced plant growth and vigor
- Use on your plants during the vegetative stage to encourage early growth, greater flowering, and better fruit set
- Can be used as both foliar feed and soil drench; Concentrate must be diluted for use
- Size: 1 Gallon
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7 x 4 x 12 inches
- Weight: 10 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.