EZ SKI TRAINER PUTS THE FUN BACK INTO TEACHING YOUNG SKIERS!
Heading for the lake but dreading the task of teaching another young skier? AIRHEAD EZ SKI to the rescue! EZ Ski is a revolutionary inflatable water ski hybrid with integrated wooden water ski trainers and ski bindings. EZ SKI is engineered for stability while towing (10 mph maximum), so your child will feel very secure. EZ SKI is the ultimate confidence builder, taking the tears, fear and frustration out of teaching new young skiers and replacing it with safety and fun! Your child will enjoy immediate success on the EZ SKI. No more fighting with diving water skis, ski skimmers, bindings, boat wakes or ropes! Children board the EZ SKI right from the swim step or stern of your boat, no swimming required. Children sit comfortably on the inflated seat for start-ups until they’re ready to stand up and ski at their own pace. While your children have the time of their lives on EZ SKI, they’ll actually be learning to be comfortable with the speed and sensation of water skiing and watersports in general. This awesome trainer teaches basic skiing fundamentals including proper stance, handle position, balance and weight transfer for turning. Patented. The United States governing body for the sport of water skiing has selected the EZ-Ski trainer to be the Official Youth Water Ski Trainer of USA Waterski.
- New Airhead EZ Ski Inflatable Trainer Skier Tube
- EZ Ski Trainer puts the fun back in to teaching young skiers
- Perfect for 1 Rider
- 70 lbs. weight capacity
- 46" long x 34" wide x 13" high (inflated)
- Inflatable water ski hybrid with integrated wooden water ski trainers and ski bindings
- Engineered for stability while towing (10 mph maximum)
- Inflated seat for start-ups until ready to stand
- Part Number: AHEZ-100
- Product Condition: Brand New
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.