Ride in a safe and comfortable towable tube made for 2 and inflate it within minutes with the Mach 2 and Airhead Air Pump.
Airhead Mach 2 Towable
This tube is a budget minded cockpit towable tube, made for 2 smaller riders.
The cockpit tubes provide a safe and comfortable seat, which is recommended for timid and young riders, but still supplies an exciting ride.
The 4 deluxe handles with neoprene knuckle guards provide a secure and comfortable grip. The heavy gauge PVC bladder and durable double stitched nylon cover ensure years of service. The Mach 2 is equipped with a patented speed safety valve for easy inflating and deflating.
Airhead 12V Air Pump
This is a high volume 12 volt portable air pump that inflates and deflates towables, boats, pools, mattresses, and beach toys quickly.
Most pumps on the market don't put out this kind of air volume and pressure. The universal valve fittings fit many popular valves including Boston valves and stem valves. For added convenience, the cigarette lighter plug is equipped with a 10 foot long power cord. This pump both inflates and deflates inflatables for storage.
- Airhead Mach 2 Towable
- Inflatable towable tube
- Double cockpit towable
- Heavy gauge PVC bladder with RF welded seams
- Double stitched partial nylon cover
- Deluxe nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards
- Inflated floors
- Speed safety valve for quick inflation and deflation
- Kwik Connect for fast hook ups
- 2 rider capacity
- Dimensions: 69 x 69 inches
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Part number: AHM2 2
- Airhead 12V Air Pump
- 12 volt portable air pump
- 380 liters/minute
- Universal valve fittings to fit all types of valves
- Extra durable
- Plugs into a 12 volt cigarette plug, not outlet
- Inflates or deflates towables, boats, pools, mattresses, and beach toys
- Draws 11.8 amps / 145 watts
- Maximum pressure: 0.71 psi
- 10 feet long power cord
- Dimensions: 6.25 x 4.5 x 5.5 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Part number: AHP 12H
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.