Double your fun with double the riders! The Airhead Patriot Towable Tube is ready for 2 thrill-seekers to hop on and rip through the water 2 different ways. Also includes 60-foot tow rope.
This towable can connect to the ski rope from the front or the back. Stay seated and ride this reversible chariot-style inner tube seated against the padded backrest, or fly across the lake on your knees with the support of the padded EVA seats.
Hooks up fast with the quick-connect link. 10 padded handles have knuckle guards so it's easier to grip.
Unwind at the end a full lake-day by cranking down the speed and letting the Airhead Patriot 2-Person Tube cruise you over that sunset reflection.
Also includes a 3/8" 16-strand braided 60 ft. tow rope is rated at 2,375 pounds tensile strength. Has a 6" loop spliced at each end. A Rope Keeper is included for tangle-free storage. Designed for 1 and 2 rider tubes.
Airhead inflatables and accessories are made of the highest quality materials in the industry. If there's a tube shape that can towed behind a boat, we make it.
- Airhead Patriot 2-Person Towable Kwik-Connect Chariot Style Tube
- Tow points and quick rope connections on the front and back of the tube
- High backrest and side walls for a comfortable, supportive ride
- 3/8 in. x 60 ft. 16-strand braided polypropylene tow rope
- Rated at 2,375 pounds tensile strength
- Patriotic design and color scheme makes this high-velocity towable a hit during the summer holidays
- EVA pads give comfort while sitting down and traction around tight curves
- Can be used as a comfortable social float when not connected to the boat
- Action video camera mounts offer a place to securely get the perfect footage
- Self bailing drain vents for quick removal of excess water
- Speed safety valves offer effortless, fast deflation and inflation
- Cover material: Full nylon
- Bladder material: 30 and 40 gauge K80 PVC
- Tow point: Kwik Connect
- Handles: 10 padded handles with knuckle guards
- Part number: 53-2213-VMI19
- Max capacity: 2 riders
- Color: Red and white and blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 66 x 69 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Airhead 60-foot 2 Rider Tow Rope
- Nylon material
- 6-inch loop spliced at each end
- Designed for 1 and 2 rider tubes
- Rope Keeper is included
- Part Number: AHTR-60
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.