The next generation Super Mable from Sportsstuff is here! Built for 1 to 3 riders, this classic towable will impress you with a variety of different riding options. Featuring Dual Tow Points, you can go for a wild ride utilizing the comfy backrest or tow it the opposite direction for a chariot style blast on the water you’ll never forget. This action packed towable comes equipped with comfy EVA Foam Seating Pads and a magnitude of Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards to enable tons of different riding positions. Air Cushioned Side Walls will keep you on board while the High Backrest and Custom Graphics make this uniquely shaped towable dressed to impress. Experience an exciting day of towable action on the Super Mable or put your feet up and relax using it as a deluxe lounge.
The Airhead 3-Rider Tube Tow Rope is a durable towing rope that can pull 3-person inner tubes up to 60 feet behind your boat.
This tow rope is incredibly durable and won't snap on you mid-ride. A 16-strand rope, it's half an inch thick and made of high quality polypropylene. It's rated for a maximum safe load of 3,350 pounds.
The rope floats in water and has an easily visible color scheme or bright blue and black. There are 6-inch loops sliced at each end of the rope for you to connect to your boat. Included is a rope keeper that wraps around the coiled rope, keeping it all together in 1 place until you're ready for another ride.
Get a towing rope that's made to last for years of summer fun and get the Airhead 3-Rider Tube Tow Rope.
- Airhead Sportsstuff Super Mable Triple Rider Lake Boat Towable Tube | 53-2223
- Airhead SPORTSSTUFF Super Mable Towable
- Dual tow points: front and back
- Air-cushioned stabilizer walls
- Rope: 60-feet long, 0.5-inches thick
- Unique backrest and front riser construction
- Multiple riding positions
- Heavy-duty full nylon cover with zipper
- Patented aluminum quick connect tow point
- EVA foam pads
- Multiple grab handles with knuckle guards
- Speed safety valve
- Length X Width (deflated): 79-inches x 78-inches
- Durable towing rope for 3-person inner tube
- High-quality polypropylene rope
- 3,350-pound tensile strength
- 6-inch loop spliced at each end
- Rope keeper included
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.