Get a 1-rider towable tube with extra cushioned handles and an air pump that will get it ready for water in minutes.
Airhead Strike 2 Towable
The Airhead Strike 2 is an incredible value for a fully covered deck tube! It’s a 54-inch (deflated) round towable with 4 extra comfortable handles.
The RF-welded PVC bladder is fully encased by a durable double-stitched nylon cover. The Strike 2 is equipped with a speed safety valve for easy inflation and deflation and a covered flap for safety. It has 4 nylon wrapped handles with neoprene knuckle guards for maximum control and comfort.
Get a 1-rider towable tube that will give you a wild ride you won't soon forget, the Airhead Strike 2.
Airhead 12V Air Pump
This is a high-volume 12 volt portable air pump that inflates and deflates towables, boats, pools, mattresses, and beach toys quickly.
Most pumps on the market don't put out this kind of air volume and pressure. The universal valve fittings fit many popular valves including Boston valves and stem valves. For added convenience, the cigarette lighter plug is equipped with a 10-foot long power cord. This pump both inflates and deflates inflatables for storage.
Start enjoying your pool toys and towables right away with the Airhead 12V Air Pump.
- Airhead Strike 2 Towable
- Inflatable towable tube
- Round low-profile deck
- Heavy-gauge PVC bladder with RF welded seams
- Double-stitched full nylon cover
- Deluxe nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards
- Speed safety valve for convenient inflating and deflating with valve cover
- Boarding handle
- 1 rider capacity
- Dimensions (deflated): 54 x 54 inches
- Weight: 8.5 pounds
- Part number: AHST-23
- Airhead 12V Air Pump
- 12 volt portable air pump
- 380 liters/minute
- Universal valve fittings to fit all types of valves
- Extra durable
- Plugs into a 12 volt cigarette plug, not outlet
- Inflates or deflates towables, boats, pools, mattresses, and beach toys
- Draws 11.8 amps / 145 watts
- Maximum pressure: 0.71 psi
- 10-feet long power cord
- Dimensions: 6.25 x 4.5 x 5.5 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Part number: AHP-12H
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.