Are you looking to make a cool special effect that makes your lighting look amazing? Do you want to set a mysterious or flashy atmosphere? The American DJ 1300 Watt Fog Machine is a great tool for entertainers, medium sized nightclubs and bars, or for special effects at any party.
This fog machine has a 2.3 liter external tank that uses high quality water based fluids to create billowing puffs of fog. If your party goes on longer than expected, no worries. The low fluid sensor shuts off the machine to protect the pump from overheating.
Warm up time is only 7 minutes, so you don't have to do much prep work. The Electronic Thermo Sensing runs the machine at optimum heating levels so no one gets singed.
This machine also comes with wired and wireless remote controls so you don't have to man it all night.
Everyone will love the atmosphere in the room when you use your American DJ 1300 Watt Fog Machine.
The Chauvet HFG is a new and improved haze fluid that generates a thin mist, providing any area with a stunning effect. Chauvet fluids are designed and tested to provide exceptional output from Chauvet fog, snow and bubble machines. The use of other products can cause irreparable damage to your machine. Play it safe and get maximum output by trusting Chauvet fluids.
This fog fluid is water based and works with other products, as well as Chauvet machines. Plus it won't stain or leave residue, so you can have a worry free time.
- American DJ 1300 Watt Fog Machine w/ Fog Fluid
- Great for entertainers, medium size nightclubs and bars, bowling alleys, and special effects
- High efficiency heater
- Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) for optimum heating levels
- Low fog fluid shut off sensor
- Protects pump
- Wired and wireless remote controls included
- Warm up time: 7 minutes
- 2.3 liter external fog fluid tank
- Output: 12,000 cubic feet per minute
- Fog fluid level indicator
- Fog output switch on rear panel
- Uses water based fog fluid
- Only use high quality, water based fog fluid
- Power: 1300 watts
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 12.5 x 8 inches
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Part number: VF1300
- Chauvet DJ Hurricane Fog Machine Fluid, 1 Gallon
- New and improved version of HJU
- Formulated specifically for use in all water based haze machines
- Generates a thin mist of haze
- Doesn’t stain or leave residue
- Non toxic, non flammable & unscented
- FDA compliant
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Part number: HFG-FLUID
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.