The ADJ Mega Hex Par is a compact, low profile par designed for up lighting and stage lighting, and will bring color and excitement to any event. This fixture features ADJ’s patented “sit-flat” design so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the scissor yoke because the power and DMX ins and outs are mounted on the side of the fixture, not on the rear.
The Mega Hex Par features 5 x 6-Watt, 6-IN-1 (RGBAW + UV) LEDs which offers smooth color mixing and can produce a larger-scale of colors than a 4-color LED, such as hot pink, lime green and electric blue. It has a 25-degree beam angle, 5 operational modes, and 5 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options.
Operators can use the included ADJ UC IR wireless remote to control black out, full on, strobe, dimming, sound active and color change. Or, control these fixtures with ADJ’s myDMX software or the Airstream DMX Bridge APP (both sold separately).
- Vibrant slim flat black par with 5 x 6-watt, 6-in-1 hex (RGBWA+UV) LEDs
- Hex LEDs allow for a wider pallet of colors like hot pink, lime green and electric blue
- Smooth color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- ADJ’s patented “sit-flat” design: Power & DMX ins/outs intelligently designed so the fixtures may be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emits a lot of heat onto performers
- 5 DMX channel modes: 6, 7, 8, 11 or 12 channel modes
- 5 operational modes: Auto run mode (16 color change mode, 16 color fade modes, and 1 combined mode), sound active mode (16 modes), RGBAW + UV dimmer mode, static color mode (63 colors), and DMX controlled
- Digital DMX display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Stand alone or master/slave configuration
- Beam angle: 25-degrees
- 63 built-in color macros
- DMX-512 protocol
- Color strobe effect
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- Electronic dimming: 0-100%
- Flicker free
- Includes a scissor yoke to hang on truss, mount on a wall, or set on the ground
- Long-life LEDs (50,000 hours)
- Power draw: 30 watts max
- IEC AC input and output on the side of the fixture to daisy-chain the power cords (link up to 30 fixtures)
- Includes the ADJ UC IR wireless remote and the Airstream IR APP transmitter
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- ETL approved
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.2 x 10.2 x 4.25 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.