Keeping your guns under lock and key has never looked so good. Add grandeur and style to any room with this American Furniture Classics AFC-600 Wood Gun Cabinet.
Ideal for storing 52-inch scoped rifles and shotguns, this functional cabinet is constructed from a timeless combination of richly-finished solid wood and wood veneers. The carefully-designed gun organizers will keep your guns in place right where you can see them. Felt-lined butt plates and barrel rests help to hold the guns in position securely and prevent the guns from getting scratched or scuffed.
With this gun cabinet, you can show off your guns without allowing passerby to have full access to them. A tempered glass front allows people to view the guns, while the fully-locking key lock system prevents children and guests from touching your valuable guns.
Store up to 8 long guns while bringing a sense of elegance into your home with this American Furniture Classics AFC-600 Wood Gun Cabinet.
- American Furniture Classics Wood Gun Cabinet holds up to 8 long guns
- Ideal for storing 52-inch scoped rifles and shotguns with individual organizational holders
- Richly-finished wood adds elegant style to any room in your home
- Fully-locking key system helps keep your guns secure
- Tempered glass allows you to display firearms with style
- Barrel rests and butt plates are lined with felt to prevent scratches and scuffs
- Easy to assemble
- Materials: Wood, wood veneers, tempered glass
- Color: Brown
- Interior dimensions (D x W x H): 12 x 19 x 56 inches
- Exterior dimensions (D x W x H): 13 x 20 x 66 inches
- Weight: 65 pounds
- Cabinet capacity: 3 cubic feet
- Warranty: 90 days
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.