Bring an exquisite style and improved luminance to the back of your truck with the Smoked LED Tail Lights from AMERICAN MODIFIED. Specifically designed for 2009 to 2014 Ford F150 models, the taillights will have you feeling and looking good while on and off the road.
Featuring an all-LED design for higher brightness, they are sure to improve driving safety by showing obvious light even in rainy and foggy weather. The brake and reverse lamp function and newly upgraded tail lamps also combine the turn signal lamp and running light functions.
Equipped with high-quality LED beads, the light source is more concentrated and provides longtime usage in all weather conditions. The taillights are resistant to high impact and are waterproof for ultimate convenience. Simply install the taillights on the back of your truck without the need of changing any screws.
Time to make your next taillight switch the best one. These AMERICAN MODIFIED LED Taillights for your 2009 to 2014 Ford F150 will satisfy both style and safety.
- Smoked taillights provide a unique off-road style, and an all-LED design provides improved luminance to the back of your truck
- Compatible with 2009 to 2014 Ford F150 models
- Multifunctional brake and reverse lamp functions with improved tail lamps combine the turn signal lamp and running light functions
- Higher brightness improves driving safety by showing obvious light in all rainy and foggy weather conditions
- Long service time, working in all weather conditions with perfect IP67 waterproof and high impact resistance
- Direct replacement of the original taillights without changing any screws for simple installation; Professional installation is recommended
- Includes a pair of smoked black tail lights
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.