Spread some flavorful magic in the kitchen and outdoors with this Americana Lock 'N Go Portable Charcoal Grill. Designed for convenience and portability, this compact grill is perfect for on-the-go grilling adventures. Its interlocking hood and bowl make it easy to pack up and take with you wherever you desire.
Featuring a lightweight design, this travel grill won't weigh you down. The classic wooden handle provides a comfortable grip for easy carrying, while its triple-coated polymer varnish finish ensures long-lasting beauty.
Equipped with double hood vents, this camping grill allows for better draft control, giving you optimal heat distribution for your grilling needs. The heavy-duty, reinforced steel legs add strength and durability to this grill, ensuring it can withstand the rigors of outdoor cooking. With 176 square inches of cooking space, you'll have plenty of room to grill all your favorite foods. The unit's assembled dimensions are 17 inches long, 19 inches wide, and 18 inches tall, weighing just 10 pounds.
Experience the freedom of grilling wherever you go with the Lock 'N Go Charcoal Grill from Americana.
- Charcoal grill features a compact size, great for camping, tailgating, cookouts at the park, and more
- Offers 176 square inches of cooking space to grill up your favorite foods
- Double hood vents allow for better draft control
- Heavy-duty, reinforced steel legs provide strength, reliability, and durability
- Classic wooden handle provides a comfortable easy-carry grip
- Triple-coated polymer varnish finish to provide long-lasting beauty
- Interlocking hood and bowl and lightweight, 10-pound design make it easy to take on the go
- Material: Steel
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17 x 19 x 18 inches
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.