Get the best of both worlds with the Americana Wherever Grill Dual-Fuel. This innovative BBQ grill gives you the option to cook with electric power or traditional charcoal. Equipped with a 1500-watt element, the grill is UL and CUL listed and plugs into any standard household outlet.
Featuring a generous cooking surface of 176 square inches, you'll have plenty of room to cook your favorite grilled meals. One of its standout features is the stay-cool handle, ensuring your comfort and safety while you're grilling. Compact and easy to carry, this grill is an essential part of your camping accessories. Whether you're in your backyard, on a camping trip, or tailgating, this grill is ready to cook wherever you are.
Experience the flexibility of electric grills for outdoor cooking and the smoky flavor of charcoal grills in one compact, portable design with the Americana Wherever Grill Dual-Fuel. Make every BBQ experience unforgettable with this grilling companion.
- Dual-Fuel grill can switch between electric grill and charcoal grill modes per your preference; Quick convenience of an electric grill or the traditional flavor of a charcoal grill
- Offers a generous 176 square inches of cooking surface to grill your favorite meals
- Features a 1500-watt element that is UL and CUL listed and plugs into any standard household outlet
- Designed with a handle that remains cool to the touch, ensuring your safety while you enjoy the grilling process
- Compact size and interlocking lid and bowl make it the perfect portable grill for camping trips and outdoor adventures
- Finished with high-temperature powder paint and heavy-duty, reinforced steel legs for lasting durability
- Material: Steel
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 21 x 16 inches
- Weight: 12 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.