Enjoy hours on the water without lifting a finger! Catch some rays and a few splashes while floating down a river, chilling on a lake, or sunbathing in your backyard with the Tadpole Floating Mat from Aqua Lily Pad.
This premium water blanket is an ideal way to spend hours on the water while getting some vitamin D. The pillow straps making lounging even comfier by providing a cushion you can rest your head on that's out of the water. 100-percent polyethylene foam and FlexCore technology mean this water lounger is lightweight, anti-absorbant, easily transportable when rolled up, and flexible when laid flat. Tear-resistant and UV Protected, this foam mattress is protected from tears and sun damage for 3-5 years in southern climates or 4-8 years in less sun-intensive climates. This raft has a weight capacity of 250 pounds and comes with a breathable storage bag for easy transportation.
You no longer have to choose between sunbathing and taking a dip. With the Aqua Lily Pad Tadpole Lounger, you can experience the cool water and work on your tan simultaneously.
- Premium water blanket allows you to comfortably float on the water while catching some rays
- Pillow straps provide a comfy cushion for your head to rest on while enjoying the sun and water
- FlexCore technology is easy to transport when rolled up, flexible to lay flat, lightweight, and does not absorb water; Includes storage bag
- Tear-resistant and UV protected to protect the pad from damage for 3-5 years or 4-8 in less sun intensive climates
- Great foam raft for floating on a lake, river, ocean, or in a pool; Ideal for 1 adult
- Color: Green/Yellow
- Material: Polyethylene Foam
- Dimensions (L x W): 85 x 24 inches
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.