Give your office breakroom, dorm room, man-cave, or other smaller area with plenty of space for keeping food fresh and drinks frosty with the Avanti 2 Door Compact Mini Fridge Refrigerator Freezer.
This compact freezer fridge has a small footprint and freestanding design that fits in just about anywhere (with appropriate clearance for ventilation). The durable metal frame features self-leveling feet, a black finish, and brushed stainless steel doors. The left side of the interior is a freezer with 2 fixed shelves: ideal for pints of ice cream, frozen dinners, leftovers, and more. The right side is a traditional refrigerator with 2 removable and adjustable clear glass shelves.
This beverage cooler mini refrigerator also features a crisper drawer to keep your carrots and cabbage crunchy longer. Bin shelves built into the door's backing provide a handy place for soda, beer, cheese, and other small cartons/containers. Enjoy all the convenience with a modern refrigerator without taking up as much space thanks to the Avanti 2 Door Compact Mini Fridge Refrigerator Freezer.
- Combination freezer and fridge keeps all your drinks, single-serving meals, snacks, and more at a fresh, tasty temperature
- Roomy 5.5-cubic-foot refrigerator and freezer with 2 adjustable and 2 fixed shelves
- Full-range temperature control keeps the interior at the perfect temperature
- Vegetable crisper drawer and door storage bins provide all the functionality of a full-size fridge in much less space
- Energy Star and ADA-compliant design is low-energy and easily accessible for all your guests
- Interior light helps you see items inside
- Color: Black/Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 31 x 23 x 33.5 inches
- Weight: 106 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.