Enjoy the outdoors further into the chilly months with this square 38-inch AZ Patio Heaters Fire Table measuring at just 28 inches tall. Clear decorative fire glass beads come with this beautiful fire pit to cast a touch of elegance onto your patio. Add a splash of color with 0.75-inch diameter or larger beads if the clear beads aren't your style.
Safely store and access your propane tank through the convenient side door and ensure your gas supply safely shuts off after the flames have been extinguished thanks to the thermocouple failure device. Protect the glass beads and burner ring with the included stainless steel lid that doubles to extend the table coverage when the flames are not in use.
Extend your home onto your patio where this fire pit table from AZ Patio Heaters will beautifully complement the rest of your outdoor furniture with it's hammered bronze finish. Relax with a few people or many friends and family members with the 15-foot diameter of heat radiating from the fire pit.
- Square patio fire pit table heats approximately a 15-foot diameter with output of 40,000 BTUs
- Compatible with propane or butane and fire glass that's over 0.75 inches in diameter
- Thermocouple flame failure device and an integrated ignition for lighting and extinguishing
- Easy-access door allows you to store your propane tank out of sight
- Integrated ignition makes it easier to light the flames safely
- Beautiful design to complement any setting to extend your home out to your patio
- Starter glass beads liven up your flame and add elegance to your setup
- Color: Bronze
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 38 x 38 x 28 inches
- Weight: 105 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.