Choosing a car seat can be one of the toughest decisions you face as a new parent. Trust your new bundle of joy will be safe and sound in this Baby Trend Ally Infant Car Seat and 2 Bases.
For little ones weighing up to 35 pounds and 32 inches long, this infant car seat features a 5-point harness with simple one-hand adjustment and push-button release, 4-position height adjustment, and a height-adjustable seat back for a secure and snug fit.
This package includes 1 car seat with base and an additional stay-in-car base for multi-car convenience, with one-hand seat release, and a comfortable carrying handle. It also comes with a boot to keep your baby warm on those colder days.
Easily install the car seat base into your vehicle using included LATCH hook attachment system or the seat belt. The smooth bottom base protects your upholstery so you don't have to worry about wear and tear. Recommended for use with children 4 to 35 pounds, ensure base installation is secure prior to adding car seat.
Count on this Baby Trend Ally Car Seat with 2 Bases for maximum safety and security for your most precious rider.
- Package includes 1 car seat with base, and an additional base for multi-car use
- Ensure your child's safety on the road with this high-quality car seat base; recommended for infants 4 to 35 pounds or up to 32 inches tall
- Fully LATCH compliant flexible attachment system; can be used in non-LATCH compliant vehicles using seat belt
- 5-point harness with easy one-hand harness adjustment, and push-button release
- 4-position push-button height-adjustable base with level indicator for proper installation
- Height-adjustable seat back and no harness rethreading
- One-hand easy-access seat release
- EPS energy-absorbing foam for superior side impact head protection
- Smooth carrying handle
- Boot providing extra warmth and comfort
- Baby Trend Ally 35 Infant Car Seat and Base, Stormy
- Child Weight: 5 to 30 pounds
- Child Height: Up to 32 inches
- Pattern: Stormy
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 26 x 16.5 x 25 inches
- Car Seat Weight: 9.45 pounds
- Base Weight: 6 pounds
- Baby Trend Ally 35 Versatile Ultra Safe 4 Position Infant Car Seat Base, Black
- Features 4 position base recline adjustment for your child's comfort
- Equipped with attachment locks and foot adjustment for maximum safety and security
- Smooth bottom base protects vehicle upholstery
- Flexible webbing allows a wide range of installation angles
- Minimum weight recommendation: 4 pounds
- Maximum weight recommendation: 35 pounds
- Maximum height recommendation: 32 inches tall
- Part number: CB79100A
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 21 x 7 x 15 inches
- Weight: 6 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.