The Baby Trend Expedition Race Tec Jogger provides comfort, quality, and style for you and your little one. Grown ups will enjoy premiums like the ergonomic rubber handlebar, extra-large basket with wide a opening, and the modern designed console with a cell phone positioner, plus 2 deep cup holders.
Your child will appreciate comfort cabin with the removable extra-long canopy with UPF 50+ protection, 5-point safety harness with comfort shoulder strap covers, and 2 cup holders on the child tray. The deluxe fabrics and multi-layered padding give your kiddos premium comfort, in addition to multiple reclining positions that ensure comfortable, smooth rides.
This jogger stroller features a quick-release front wheel that provides stability and safety while you run. With the raised rubber handlebar, you and your little one can decide whether you want to go off the beaten path or for a quick morning jog.
Turn the baby stroller into a travel system by combining the jogger with the included Ally 35 Infant Car Seat. This car seat features higher, deeper side wings with EPS foam for optimal side impact protection, a 5-point safety harness, and a 4-position height adjustable base.
- Convenient system grows with baby and easily transitions from an infant car seat to toddler stroller
- Both car seat and stroller feature secure adjustable 5-point harnesses for maximum safety
- Car seat's rear-facing design and side impact protection keeps your little one extra safe
- Easy to install car seat is LATCH equipped and features a 4-position push-button height adjustable base
- Includes 1 Ally 35 infant car seat recommended for babies 35 pounds and up to 32 inches, plus 1 Expedition Race Tec jogger stroller for kids 50 pounds or up to 42 inches
- Seat uses EPS energy absorbing foam that manages side impact energy, reducing the force in the event of a crash
- Extra lightweight design makes it easier to remove the seat from the base and carry
- Stroller features a multi-layered padded seat, adjustable canopy with window, storage basket, child snack try with cup holder, and a parent tray with 2 cup holders
- Enhanced quick-release stroller front wheel offers improved stability and safety
- Stroller easily and conveniently folds compactly for simple travel and storage
- Car seat recommended for newborns to babies up to 35 pounds
- Stroller recommended for children up to 50 pounds
- Color: Ultra gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.25 x 18.5 x 36.75 inches
- Weight: 40 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.