Traveling with your baby can be a total nightmare. Take some of the stress out of travel and attempt to corral your little one with the Baby Trend Resort Elite Spacious Portable Infant Play Nursery Center.
This baby activity center is equipped with a number of helpful nuances like a bassinet, music station, cleaning table, diaper stacker, and more – all of which will make your life as a parent easier.
The Rock a Bye bassinet has a deluxe canopy and comes with a pair of plush toys, making sleep time anytime. Pair the bassinet with the electronic music station for an easy lullaby during nap time. Plus, this center is portable courtesy of easy-rolling caster wheels.
Get more out of your baby's activity center with the Baby Trend Resort Elite Spacious Portable Infant Play Nursery Center.
- Travel nursery center that is equipped with a Rock a Bye bassinet that has a deluxe canopy and 2 plush sheep toys
- Electronic music station provides soothing vibrations to your infant
- 1-hand locking mechanism and storage bag make folding up for storage or travel easier than ever before
- Safe-surround cleaning table flips away when not in use
- Baby nursery center is designed to keep a child from climbing out who is less than 35 inches tall and 30 pounds
- Equipped with caster wheels that make for easy mobility
- Diaper stacker gives parents a place to store diapers for changing time
- Full-size Bassinet: Birth - 4 m, weight: up to 15 lbs, height: up to 25", whichever comes first
- Rock-A-Bye Bassinet: Birth - 3 m, weight: up to 15 lbs, height: up to 25", whichever comes first
- Changing Table: Birth - 3 m, weight: up to 15 lbs, height: up to 25" whichever comes first
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 29.13 x 34.06 x 44 inches
- Weight: 34 pounds
- Color: Dotty Pink
- Manufacturer warranty: 6-month warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.