Give yourself and your baby a comfy and convenient travel experience with the Baby Trend Sit N' Stand 5-in-1 Stroller with Canopy and EZ-Lift Plus Infant Car Seat.
This stroller can be used as a traditional infant car seat carrier, a regular stroller for older children, a shopping cart, and a travel system with the included infant car seat. The pushchair features a large storage basket, multiple cup holders, and a parent tray with a covered storage compartment, ensuring your valuables are within reach. The adjustable canopy provides ample shade for your little ones, and the 5-point harness system keeps them secure and comfortable.
Meanwhile, the baby carrier allows parents to carry their infant car seat in a way that lessens the strain on their backs. The car seat also includes a multi-position base with a level indicator and a No-Twist Harness indicator that lets parents see when the car seat straps are twisted quickly. Safety-wise, the carrying handle of this travel seat acts as an anti-rebound bar when placed in the forward position.
Ensure your child is in good hands with the Baby Trend Sit N' Stand 5-in-1 Stroller with Canopy and EZ-Lift Plus Infant Car Seat.
- Baby stroller with a lightweight frame and streamlined design that is ideal for growing families and rear-facing infant car seat with built-in ergonomic grip for an easy lifting
- Stroller that has 5 modes of use to accommodate your growing family; Car Seat N' Stand, Car Seat N' Shop, Sit N' Shop, Sit N' Sit, and Sit N' Stand
- Comfort cabin with removable extra-long canopy and visor made with deluxe fabric and dual-frame suspension has built-in UPF 50 plus sun protection
- Multi-position reclining padded seat for boosted comfort; Large and extendable MagneTec Basket for essentials snaps close and is accessible from the front and rear
- Car seat weighs less than 8 pounds (not including the base) for easy carrying and lightweight mobility; Handle can be used as an anti-rebound bar to limit rotation in the event of a collision
- Baby Trend Sit N' Stand 5-in-1 Stroller with Canopy
- Parent Premiums with a modern parent console with a multi-directional cell phone positioner and 2 extra-deep flex-grip cup holders
- Super-fast compact and self-standing slim fold that fits easily in cars
- Accepts Baby Trend Ally 35, Secure 35, and Flex-Loc 22, 30, 32, and 35 infant car seats (sold separately)
- Basket weight capacity: 30 pounds
- Front seat and platform weight capacity: 50 pounds each
- Material: Polyester, Plastic, Steel
- Color: Magnolia
- Folded dimensions (L x W x H): 23 x 36.5 x 20.5 inches
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 22.5 x 44 x 45 inches
- Weight: 25.8 pounds
- Baby Trend EZ-Lift Plus Infant Car Seat
- Base includes Flip Foot recline and bubble level indicator to help get the angle
- Plush seating for superior comfort for baby
- Meets and exceeds safety standards; Approved for airplane use
- Weight recommendation: 4 pounds minimum, 35 pounds maximum
- Maximum height recommendation: 32 inches
- Material: Polyester, Plastic
- Color: Magnolia
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.5 x 26.5 x 24 inches
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.