Double the safety, double the style, and double the babies is exactly what you can do with the Sit N' Stand Double Infant Stroller from Baby Trend. This convertible double stroller features 2 seats or can be used as a removable rear seat for a standing platform that provides a place for older children.
Sometimes kids aren't able to sit still, so this stroller gives them the option of sitting, standing, or sleeping to accommodate all of their needs. Featuring a parent tray with built-in cup holders, this stroller allows you to store your phone, keys, and beverage within reach. With the included large storage basket under the seat, you can also bring along large accessories to ensure you have everything you need for a busy day.
Whether you're strolling through the park or have a full day of running errands, keep your children safe and secure with the Baby Trend Sit N' Stand Double Infant Stroller.
- Convertible double stroller with front and rear seats or use the rear seat as a standing platform for ultimate convenience
- Built with a 5-point comforting child restraint safety harness that keeps children securely in place
- Features a covered parent tray with 2 built-in cup holders to hold your phone, keys, beverages, and other personal belongings
- Designed with a foldable function that can be completed with 1 hand for fast and efficient usage
- Includes a sun-protected canopy and foot-activated rear brake that will ensure your stroller stays in securely in place
- Equipped with a large storage basket under the seat to hold multiple belongings for a busy day
- Recommended for children up to 40 pounds
- Color: Magnolia
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 49 x 21.5 x 43 inches
- Weight: 32.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 6-month warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.